Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today I learned....

.... That it is ILLEGAL in Texas for anyone to have a pair of pliers in their possession, but it is LEGAL to carry any kind of weapon in your car, without a permit. Phew. Thank goodness Texans are now allowed to bring swords to plier fights!

.... In Alaska, it is illegal to look at moose from an airplane, nor can you push a live moose out of a moving airplane. In Fairbanks, it is also illegal to give alcoholic beverages to a moose. Thank goodness they cleared that up- all this time I was under the impression that it was ok to get your moose drunk, shove it out of a moving airplane, and then watch it splat on the ground!

.... In my homestate of Ohio, I am prevented from fishing for whales on Sundays. Hot Damn! I can still go out and fish for saltwater whales in our freshwater rivers and lakes Monday through Saturday! I am, however, now considering moving to Toledo, where it is illegal to throw a snake on anyone. I hate snakes.

.... You can ROLL TIDE, ROLL in Alabama, but if you are driving, you'd better have shoes on your feet, windshield wipers on your car, and for pete's sake... TAKE OFF THAT BLINDFOLD! If you don't, you're breaking the laws of both Alabama and Darwin.

That is all.
You may return to your day, with knowledge that makes you go... WTF???

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much fun looking these things up... !

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena